Showing all 4 results
GroFresh® – 1kg, 4 x 250g sachets
Contains 33g/ kg 1-methycyclopropene in the form of a vapour releasing powder. GroFresh® is a powder that when mixed with hot water. Contact with water releases the volatile active ingredient 1-methylcyclopropene (1-MCP). GroFresh® is applied post-harvest to counteract many undesirable effects of both internal (produced by fruit) and external effects of ethylene on harvested fruit. By counteracting ethylene, GroFresh® provides many benefits to fruit during transport and storage including:
• Maintaining firmness,
• Maintaining titratable acidity,
• Preventing superficial scald and soft scald on pome fruit,
• Reducing internal ethylene production,
• Protection from external sources of ethylene,
• Reducing fruit aspiration,
• Delaying ripening and senescence,
• Reducing incidence of peel greasiness in apples,
• Reducing incidence of core flush and mealiness in pome fruit,
• Reducing chilling injury.
Hortcare® Hi-break® – 20L, 200L, 1000L
Contains hydrogen cyanamide 540g/litre. Plant growth regulator for use on kiwifruit and apples which promotes bud break.
Hi-break® will be indent ordered and orders can be taken from the middle of February. Please contact us on 0800 220 002 for further information
Trigger® – 20L
Contains 20g/litre 6-benzyladenine in the form of a soluble concentrate. A plant growth regulator for thinning apples and promoting return bloom.
SureThin® – 4 x 250g sachets
Contains 700g/kg metamitron in the form of a water dispersible granule. Plant growth regulator for thinning apples.