Showing all 3 results
Contains 33g/ kg 1-methylcyclopropene in the form of a vapour releasing powder. GroFresh® is a powder that when mixed with hot water releases the volatile active ingredient 1-methylcyclopropene (1-MCP). GroFresh® is applied post-harvest to counteract many undesirable effects of both internal (produced by fruit) and external effects of ethylene on harvested fruit. By counteracting ethylene, GroFresh® provides many benefits to fruit during transport and storage including:
• Maintaining firmness,
• Maintaining titratable acidity,
• Preventing superficial scald and soft scald on pome fruit,
• Reducing internal ethylene production,
• Protection from external sources of ethylene,
• Reducing fruit aspiration,
• Delaying ripening and senescence,
• Reducing incidence of peel greasiness in apples,
• Reducing incidence of core flush and mealiness in pome fruit,
• Reducing chilling injury.
Hortcare® Hi-break® – 20L, 200L
Contains hydrogen cyanamide 540g/litre. A plant growth regulator which promotes uniform increased bud-break and flowering of kiwifruit, and earlier concentrated flowering of apples.
Hi-break will be indent ordered and orders can be taken from the middle of February. Please contact us on 0800 220 002 for further information
SureThin® – 4 x 250g sachets
Contains 700g/kg metamitron in the form of a water dispersible granule. Plant growth regulator for thinning apples.